“Hope Capital is a specialist bridging lender with expert knowledge of the property and finance markets.“
Established in 2011 and based in Liverpool, Hope Capital specialises in offering bridging loans to help investors and developers fund residential and commercial property developments throughout the UK. Hope Capital provides short-term loan products suited to the diverse needs of borrowers and assesses every case and application on its own merits.
As a privately owned business, Hope Capital’s clients can expect quick decisions and turnaround times, as well as complete transparency over fees and interest rates.
Financial Products and Services
Hope Capital has built a strong reputation as a specialist lender of bridging loans and for providing a range of flexible finance solutions to brokers and clients. In addition to offering bridging loans of up to £5 million, Hope Capital typically offers up to 75% loan to value (LTV) but can go beyond this for the right deal.
Committed to finding solutions when other lenders can’t, Hope Capital offers a range of financial products, including:
- The Seventies Collection – includes the Hope 725 and the Hope 74. Both products are highly competitive bridging loans designed for residential purchases and refinance.
- The Eighties Collection – includes the Hope 80 and the Hope 84. Both products are highly competitive bridging loans designed for mixed-use property purchases and refinance.
- The Nineties Collection – includes the Hope 90 and the Hope 94. Both products are highly competitive bridging loans designed for commercial purchases and refinance.
- The Refurbishment Range, which includes the Refresh, Renew and Renovate products. This set of three products enables borrowers to undertake different levels of refurbishment work.
- The Custom Collection – includes the Mini, Midi, Maxi, Discounted Rate Loan, Hope FleXi Loan and Hope Combi Loan products. All parts of the collection are for loans secured on residential property.
By having private funds, Hope Capital has less restrictive lending criteria than other bridging loan providers.
Industries and Sectors
The clients that work with Hope Capital tend to be investors, property developers and property landlords based in England, Wales and Scotland.
Offering tailor-made deals in the bridging market, Hope Capital supports the following industry sectors:
Residential Real Estate
Commerical Real Estate
Real Estate Development
Mixed-use Real Estate
It’s also worth pointing out that Hope Capital can only lend against commercial, semi-commercial and investment properties.
The Benefits of Using Hope Capital
Understanding that each client has unique needs, Hope Capital’s team offers a personal, bespoke service and has a successful track record in finding bridging finance solutions promptly. The team at Hope Capital also has a can-do attitude and takes pride in finding ways to do deals rather than turn them away.
The main benefits of using Hope Capital is the exceptional service it provides, its speed in decision making, and it can handle complexities well. Not only does Hope Capital value customer service and face-to-face interaction, but it also promises to be open with borrowers and keep them fully informed at all times.
Customer Review Scores
We were unable to find any online reviews for Hope Capital at the time of writing – April 2021.
Awards and Accreditations
In 2019, Hope Capital won its first award as Equality Employer of the Year at the Financial Reporter Women’s Recognition Awards (FRWRA), which celebrates women in financial services and aims to support a more diverse and equal financial services community.
The lender also won the Commended accolade at the Business Moneyfacts Awards 2021 in the Innovation in the SME Finance Sector category for its Custom Collection.
What’s more, Hope Capital has been shortlisted for several awards over the last few years, including Best Short-Term lender at the What Mortgage Awards 2021 and Best Short-Term Lender at the Financial Reporter Awards 2021.