“MT Finance specialises in property finance and providing short-term loans, including bridging loans and auction finance.“
Launched in 2008, MT Finance assists individuals, business owners and property professionals with their investment finance requirements. This lender takes pride in being flexible with applicants and is well-known for delivering short-term bridging loans and auction finance at speed. As an asset-based lender, MT Finance lends strictly on the value of the asset rather than judge loan applications on credit or trading history.
MT Finance’s team of secured lending experts understands that people and businesses often need quick access to loans, making this lender an ideal choice if you need short-term finance in a hurry.
Financial Products and Services
As an independent and privately-owned lender, MT Finance is committed to treating its customers fairly and providing fit-for-purpose financial solutions to the market. The lender specialises in short-term loans, such as auction finance and bridging loans, on both a first and second charge basis.
MT Finance works with individuals, property professionals and business owners and offers a range of products and services, including:
- Bridging loans
- Auction finance
- Light refurbishment loans
- Heavy refurbishment loans
- Property purchase loans
- Business funding
- Second charge bridging loans
- Urgent transactions
The team at MT Finance believes in building lasting relationships with customers and delivering the highest standards of service by listening to specific requirements and working hard to find a solution to fit every project.
Industries and Sectors
MT Finance provides fast, flexible and transparent short-term finance solutions to business owners and property investors who want to borrow on residential, commercial and semi-commercial properties.
As a leading provider of property finance, MT Finance can lend money to many businesses and developers across a range of industries, such as:
Based in London, MT Finance is an active member of the Association of Short Term Lenders (ASTL), the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB), and the Financial Intermediary & Broker Association (FIBA).
The Benefits of Using MT Finance
By being an asset-based lender, MT Finance offers true flexibility to all its clients and takes an individual view on every application. This lender is less curious about your credit history and more interested in your plans and the long-term potential of your property.
Another benefit of using MT Finance is that there are no lengthy application forms to fill out, helping to ensure your short-term loan is completed in a matter of days. MT Finance prides itself on providing a flexible and stress-free service without any delays so that you receive your funds as soon as possible.
Since MT Finance believes in being transparent about its fees and doesn’t charge exit fees or early repayment fees, you will receive all of the pricing information at the outset and never have to worry about any hidden charges or payments.
Customer Review Scores
MT Finance’s current rating on the Feefo reviews platform is 5 out of 5 stars, based on 23 service ratings over the past year.
On Google, MT Finance has a 3.7 rating out of 5, based on the opinion of 36 reviewers.
Please note that these scores are correct at the time of writing – April 2021.
Awards and Accreditations
Over the years, MT Finance has received many awards that recognise its excellent range of loan products and services.
Awards and accreditations include:
- Best Bridging Finance Provider – Business Moneyfacts Awards 2021
- Best Service from a Bridging Finance Provider – Business Moneyfacts Awards 2021
- Service Excellence – B&C Awards 2020
- Service Excellence – B&C Awards 2019
- Leading Bridging Lender – British Specialist Lending Awards 2019
- Best Service from a Bridging Finance Provider – Business Moneyfacts Awards 2019
- Best Short-Term Lender – Financial Reporter Awards 2019
- Best Short-Term Lender – Mortgage Strategy Awards 2019
- Best Residential Bridging Lender – Personal Finance Awards 2018/2019
- Specialist Finance Provider of the Year – National LIS Awards 2018
- Best Short-Term Bridging Lender – Financial Reporter Awards 2018
- Bridging Lender of the Year – Property Wire Awards 2018
- Best Service from a Bridging Finance Provider – Business Moneyfacts Awards 2018
- Best Service from a Bridging Finance Provider – Business Moneyfacts Awards 2017
- Service Excellence – B&C Awards 2016
- Best Bridging Finance Provider – Business Moneyfacts Awards 2016
- Service Excellence B&C Awards 2015
- Best Short-Term/Bridging Lender – Financial Reporter Awards 2015
- Best Service from a Bridging Finance Provider – Business Moneyfacts Awards 2014
- Short-Term Lender of the Year – NACFB Awards 2014
- Best Short-Term/Bridging Lender – Financial Reporter Awards 2013
- Service Excellence – B&C Awards 2013
- Best Bridging Newcomer – B&C Awards 2011