What is Mezzanine Finance?
Mezzanine Finance is a hybrid of existing debt and Equity Finance that falls between them in an existing debt structure.
It can be a solution for the sudden need to fund unexpected requirements, such as:
- New acquisitions
- Expansion plans
- Leveraged buyouts
- Future new venture opportunities- like large-scale development projects
What are the advantages of Mezzanine Finance?
- Helpful for businesses that need to make quick finance decisions
- Offers a quick funding solution
- You won’t lose out on an opportunity by trying to raise funding through more traditional methods.
Things to Consider when Thinking About Mezzanine Finance
- Mezzanine Finance sits in the gap between senior debt and equity.
- You need a Mezzanine Finance solution that respects your existing debt hierarchy.
- Get Mezzanine Finance options that are designed to avoid selling valuable equity
- Mezzanine Finance can secure larger amounts than a standard secured loan
Provide can help you navigate Mezzanine Finance solutions as a flexible way to meet today’s range of immediate borrowing needs. Just because it’s a fast solution doesn’t mean it has to feel chaotic. Our financial experts have helped hundreds of borrowers find the Mezzanine Finance that sits perfectly in their existing debt hierarchy for a seamless transition and fast funding.