“Together Money is an award-winning lender with over 45 years of experience in offering mortgages and secured loan products to individuals and businesses.“
Boasting a wealth of expertise and experience, Together Money works with anyone who needs to borrow money, be it for them, their business or their clients. Together Money looks at each applicant’s situation and helps a range of customers, including start-ups, self-employed individuals and people with a less-than-perfect credit score.
Established in 1974, Together Money is a privately owned business and one of the UK’s leading specialist loan and mortgage providers.
Financial Products and Services
Run by real people who make real decisions, Together Money has lending solutions for all sorts of people and businesses, from the general consumer to the more sophisticated business owner. The team works with landlords, investors, property developers and anyone with short-term or long-term borrowing needs.
Together Money offers a full range of products and services, such as:
- Residential mortgages
- Commercial mortgages
- Buy-to-let mortgages
- Secured loans
- Bridging loans
- Auction finance
So, if you want to renovate your residential investment property, buy a semi-commercial property or even secure new businesses premises, Together Money will do its best to make it happen by helping you with your borrowing needs.
Industries and Sectors
By taking a more flexible approach to lending, Together Money evaluates each business individually, regardless of industry sector. That means it considers lending against all types of commercial and residential properties, from offices and factories to HMOs and holiday lets.
Together Money has experience in financially supporting a variety of industries, including, but not limited to:
While Together Money works directly with individuals and gets to know the person behind each application, the company also enjoys established relationships with solicitors, accountants, architects, mortgage brokers and auction houses.
The Benefits of Using Together Money
Unlike some lenders, Together Money considers individual circumstances to find a way to help customers rather than base decisions on credit scores or algorithms. An underwriter makes the final decision, not a computer, to get to know the bigger picture and ensure each case is assessed on an individual basis. Even if you’ve only been trading for a year or you’re a landlord lacking in experience, Together Money is willing to consider you.
With 45 years of experience in the industry and a solid reputation as a leading lender, Together Money can work to tight timescales to help you close deals faster and more efficiently, even if you don’t fit the mould of a traditional high street lender. That means you can trust Together Money to do everything in its power to help you achieve your goal, whether it be getting approved for auction finance, a commercial mortgage or even a buy-to-let renovation loan.
Customer Review Scores
Together Money has a customer experience rating of 4.5 out of 5 on the Feefo reviews platform, based on 317 service ratings over the past year.
On the Trustpilot review platform, Together Money is currently rated ‘Average,’ with a rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on 140 customer reviews.
When it comes to Google reviews, Together Money has a 3.9 rating, based on 286 reviews.
Please note that all scores are correct at the time of writing – April 2021.
Awards and Accreditations
Together Money strives to be the best lender it can be and has achieved ‘highly commended’ status several times, not to mention won many awards over the years.
Awards and accreditations include:
- Bridging Lender of the Year – SFI Awards 2019
- Commercial Lender of the Year – SFI Awards 2019
- Commercial Lender of the Year – B&C Awards 2019
- Lender Relationship Manager of the Year – Lorenzo Satchell – B&C Awards 2019
- Best Securitization Issuer of the Year – Global Capital Securitization Awards 2019
- Ranked 82nd in the Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250 2018
- Business Leader: Second Charge Lender – British Specialist Lending Awards 2018
- Best Buy-to-Let Mortgage Provider – Property Wire Awards 2017 and 2018
- Best Bridging Finance Provider – Business Moneyfacts Awards 2017 and 2018
- Named one of the Sunday Times’ 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018
- Specialist Lender of the Year – NACFB Awards 2017
- Excellence in CSR – Stockport Business Awards 2017
- Named in the Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250 2016 and 2017
- Bridging Lender of the Year – B&C Awards 2017
- Commercial Lender of the Year – B&C Awards 2017
- Outstanding Contribution Award – B&C Awards 2017
- Best Underwriter – Tracey Bailey – British Specialist Lending Awards 2017
- Best Business Leader/Bridging Lender and Commercial Finance Lender – Marc Goldberg – British Specialist Lending Awards 2017
- Listed in the Ward Hardaway Greater Manchester Fastest 50 for 2017
- Best Short-term/Bridging Lender – Financial Reporter Awards 2017
- Finance Company of the Year – Northern Lights Awards 2017
- Best Buy-to-Let Product Range – Loan Talk Awards 2016
- Best Near-Prime Product Range – Loan Talk Awards 2016
- Best Bridging Lender – Your Mortgage Awards 2016
- Services to the Industry – Marc Goldberg, Commercial CEO – Specialist Finance Introducer Awards 2016
- Bridging Lender of the Year – Specialist Finance Introducer Awards 2016
- Large Company Management Team of the Year – North West Region – BVCA Management Team Awards 2016
- Best Service from a Bridging Finance Provider – Moneyfacts Awards 2016
- Best Service from a Commercial Mortgage Provider – Moneyfacts Awards 2016
- Best for Auction Financing – AI International Finance Awards 2016
- Alternative Finance Provider of the Year – Insider Dealmakers Awards 2015